Vacuum Cleaning System (Patent Number on File)
The Vacuum Cleaning System is a new means of efficiently cleaning your parts. It consists of two opposing plastic mold halves that close around the part, and a high-powered vacuum that sucks chips and coolant off the part, leaving it clean and dry. Coolant and chips can then be recovered and dispensed into their proper handling systems, allowing the coolant to be recycled.
Due to the unit’s compact design, it can be easily adapted to existing or new manufacturing systems. When you compare the Vacuum Cleaning System with more traditional cleaning systems, it is easy to see the new system’s potential.
- Loads from top (by gantry) or bottom (lifted from conveyor)
- For special applications, compressed air may also be used
- Cycle time: 60 Sec.
- Net cleaning time: 45 Sec.
- Maximum noise level: ca. 74 dB (A)
- Suction station dimensions: L x W x H = 840 x 940 x 1350 mm
- Suction station weight: approx. 120 kg
- Extraction unit dimensions: L x W x H = 800 x 1000 x 2000 mm
- Extraction unit weight: approx. 350 kg
- Three phase: 480V 60HZ, 5 kW
- Air connection: 6mm tube
- Operating pressure: 90psi
Dry Cleaning Unit
- Retain oil or emulsion with a simple vacuum process
- Small footprint: fits into almost every production line
- Low investment
- Very small operating costs
- Environmentally friendly
- Low energy consumption
Over 400 suction units have been installed in over 20 plants including:
- Valve Bodies
- Clutch Housings
- Differential Housings
- Gear Wheels
- Fuel Pumps
- Differential Carriers
- Connecting Rods
- Hydraulic Control Box